Table of Contents
People from Barbados, same as many other nationalities, are exempt from getting a visa whenever they want to travel to Canada. This is because the citizens of Barbados are eligible for a CANADA VISA FROM BARBADOS. Fortunately, this type of document can be obtained online, and with iVisa, you can acquire it in as little as 30 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS A CANADA ETA for the citizens of Barbados?
It is an official document and this ETA can be requested by all visa-exempt countries who will visit Canada by plane, luckily, Barbados is on this exempt list.
What are the requirements to obtain a Canada ETA?
You will be pleased to learn that meeting the requirements for a Canada ETA is a piece of cake. You need very few things, and the ones that are on the list are easy to put your hands on. Here is what is necessary for the online application process:
- Valid passport – don’t try to apply for a Canada ETA if your passport doesn’t have a validation of 6 more months from the date of arrival in the country of Canada.
- Email – you will receive all information about your ETA by this email. So, ensure that you provide a valid e-mail without typing errors, and don’t forget that once you get your CANADA VISA FOR SPANISH CITIZENS, print it and keep it with you always.
- Payment methods – If you have a credit or debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use it to pay for your application online.
What are the fees and processing times offered by iVisa?
In iVisa, we have designed 3 types of delivery time:
- Standard processing –with this type of processing you will have your Canada ETA in 24 hours, and the amount is USD $56.49.
- Rush processing – your ETA will be delivered in 4 hours. The amount to pay for this process is USD $92.49.
- Super Rush processing – it is suitable for those who need their virtual visa in 30 minutes paying USD $132.49.
How is the online application form?
When you consider yourself ready, you can proceed to fill in the formulary. The task at hand is not at all difficult, but if you have any questions regarding the process, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer service whenever you want.
iVisa created a 3-step application form.
- During the first step, all you have to do is provide some general information about yourself and your trip, but you also have to select a processing time option for your application. Keep in mind that your decision determines the cost of your Canada ETA.
- When you get to the second step, you must cover the payment, but you also have to go over your form to make sure there are no mistakes. Otherwise, you can end up with an invalid travel document, in which case you must repeat the process.
- The third and last step is the moment when iVisa asks that you upload the supporting documents of your application.
When you are done, submit your request and our company will do it the rest.
How long is the Canada ETA VALID FOR?
The validation will be for 5 years after issued or until passport expires. It means that you have to travel to Canada during that time.
How many entries am I granted? How long can I be in the nation of Canada?
You are given a Multiple Entry. You can be in the country within 180 days Per Entry.
Is it necessary that my children have a Canada ETA, too?
For sure. Every traveler who wants to visit Canada must apply for an ETA.
What does a Canada ETA look like?
Here we show you a model:
If I have more doubts where can I find more information?
Not to worry about it! You can go here and find more info about Canada ETA. Also, you can contact our super operators for a faster response!
What you need to understand is that obtaining a Canada Visa for people from Barbados is an easy thing to do when you apply with iVisa. We handle the hassles so you can enjoy a new experience!
DO BARBADIAN CITIZENS NEED A VISA FOR CANADA?
Barbadian citizens can enter Canada visa-free but will need to get an eTA. To do so, they must meet the following requirements:
- The maximum stay allowed is 3 months for each trip
- The arrival in the country should be by flight, landing at any of the Canadian international airports
- Barbadian nationals must have a valid and current passport that does not expire earlier than 6 months after the arrival date
- Applicants of Barbados must have a credit or debit card so they can pay the electronic travel authorization fee
All Barbadian nationals who fulfill the aforementioned eTA Canada requirements will be able to start the application online.
There are other types of Canadian visas available to Barbadian citizens if they want to stay longer or carry out different activities form the ones enlisted for the eTA, like study or work in Canada.
For children under the age of 18, there are specific Canadian eTA requirements for children, which state that Barbadian parents can help them submit their application. For visitors 18 and older, each one must submit an application individually.
It is important to take into consideration that travelers arriving in the country by land or sea will not be permitted to enter Canada with an eTA.
HOW TO GET A CANADIAN VISA WAIVER FROM BARBADOS
Barbadian citizens can apply for a Canadian eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) from their home or office by accessing the online application from any electronic device that can connect to the internet.
Applicants of Barbados will be required to provide some personal information, as well as travel, health, and security details throughout the online form.
Before starting the application users must have the following data ready:
- Full name as it appears on passport and gender
- Country city and date of birth
- Passport nationality
- Occupation information
- A full address that includes street name and number, city, country, zip code, phone number, and email
- Passport number, country, issue and expiration date
Once the personal information has been filled, the applicants will be asked a few questions related to security and health, answers must be truthful and accurate since providing wrong information could result in denial or delays.
However, Barbadian passengers should know traveling to Canada with a criminal record is possible if certain conditions are met.
Before submitting the application, a fee must be paid by Barbadians using a debit or credit card.