We all know that Whatsapp is an extremely popular messaging app, but I have found myself using it more and more. I love how you can use it to send messages to people without having to pay anything, even making calls over the internet for free!
However, WhatsApp has NOT been natively designed for Blackberry 10 devices. You might think “Well then what’s the point” well it means that sometimes BlackBerry 10 may not allow you to get WhatsApp because of certain reasons – this article will tell about how to solve these problems.
We are going to need a few things to get WhatsApp working on your Blackberry bb10 device: – A Windows or Linux PC/Laptop (Mac only allows Apps4BB) – BlackBerry Link App for Desktop – The latest version of Android’s ADB drivers – A recent version of the Google Chrome Browser (version 45 and up) – WhatsApp .apk file from a trusted source.
What BlackBerry Devices Does This Work On?
These BlackBerry Devices can run WhatsApp with ease. The following BlackBerry handsets run on BB10:
Passport Silver Edition
You may be looking for a way to get around WhatsApp’s limited compatibility on BB10. Fortunately, there are some helpful methods if you’re in the same boat as these other users! Feel free to follow whichever option seems more approachable and let us know how it goes – we want this information shared so people can find solutions too!
Install WhatsApp on Your BlackBerry 10 mobile
Gb Whatsapp is a popular app that is commonly used for messaging, calls, and video. The installing process of WhatsApp on BlackBerry 10 Device is quite different as compared to android and ios devices. In this article, you will get installation instructions and a download link to Whatsapp for BlackBerry 10 devices.
How to install Whatsapp on a BlackBerry 10 phone?
BlackBerry 10 used to have native BlackBerry 10 support but over the years it stopped being supported. Now we have to resort to loading Android apps onto our BlackBerries to get it to work. The step-by-step process to download and install is given in subsequent paragraphs.
Steps to download and install WhatsApp on BlackBerry 10 Device
- Open your regular browser and go to appsapk.com.
- You can find the search field on the right-top corner of the site. Then tap the search button and type “WhatsApp”. It is very slow to respond and you have to wait a little time before hitting the search button.
- After hitting the search button, you will get the result from WhatsApp messenger. Then click on Whatsapp messenger and
- After clicking, you will redirect to the respective page and then scroll down and click the download button. It will automatically start downloading and wait until complete download.
- After completion of the download, open the apk file, and then you will get the installation page. And then hit the install button. If it is your first time installing a third-party apk, then it will ask to enable third-party apps.
- Wait until completion of the install, Then you will get the start page then click on the open button.
- After hitting the open button, you will get the login page. Please fill it with your login credential and click on login.
Congratulations, Now you have WhatsApp on your BlackBerry 10 Device and it is working fine. If you get any problems during the downloading and installation process, feel free to comment. We love to help to figure out why it is not working on your BlackBerry 10 Device.
During this process, many of our readers get the problem that the google play service is not supported on your device. If you also get the same error message then please uninstall/delete google play store and google play service from your device and then please follow those steps.