Don’t worry, you’re not alone. A lot of people are in a panic because they can’t reverse their videos on Snapchat and it’s so easy to do! But don’t give up just yet-we’ll show how that pesky little Reverse Filter works its magic for all users who want or need one.
What is the difference between forwarding Filters vs Reverse?
Well, basically there isn’t any other than which way the video will play when someone takes your pic/video (forward means playing backward). If this doesn’t make sense to you, don’t stress. Just read on and enjoy the good news of Snapchat reverse!
What is a Reverse Filter in Snapchat?
The reverse filter Snapchat is just a filter that when enabled, plays your video in reverse. The Snapchat reverse filter was one of the first filters released on the app and it’s still a favorite for many users.
How to Enable Snapchat Reverse
It’s actually really easy to enable Snapchat reverse-all you have to do is swipe left or right once in Snapchat and then just tap the filter to enable it. It’s that simple!
Snapchat Reverse Filter Gone
Take heart-your Snapchat reverse is not gone, you may have simply hit the wrong button when trying to change your snapback (the snapback is what appears on top of your Snapchat snap). Simply tap the Snapchat reverse again to turn it on.
Your Snapchat reverse is enabled!
Take your Snapchat video or picture and know that you can do what countless snap chat users love-enable Snapchat reverse filter for more fun! The only thing left to do now sends your snap.
How to Reverse a Video on Snapchat With the Reverse Filter
To reverse a video snap, you’ll need a reverse filter, which is basically the same as a normal one.
- The reverse filter is only for videos recorded through the Snapchat app and not downloaded from your phone.
- Make sure the video is less than 10 seconds long.
Reverse a video using these steps:
1. Open Snapchat, take a video or picture then tap the flash icon at the top
2. Tap the “T” icon in the upper left corner
3. Tap one of your contacts to Snapchat them, select which snap you would like to send (video or photo) and swipe right twice
4. You should see an arrow pointing down, this is the reverse filter. Tap it to enable Snapchat to reverse
5. The video will now play in reverse!
Send your snap and enjoy the reactions you’ll get from friends and family. As always, make sure you’re following us on Snapchat for more tips and tricks!
If you can’t find the reverse filter, try the procedure described below.
Reverse a Video On Snapchat (if the reverse filter is unavailable)
This method requires the use of a video editing program called “Inshot.” If you’re familiar with any other comparable video editing software, feel free to use it. However, Inshot is advised since it will provide a superior result.
You may download the Inshot app from the Google Play Store or the App Store.
Check to see whether you’re prepared with the video you want to reverse. If not, make a movie with your phone’s camera application.
Reverse a video:
- Go to the Play Store, download a video converter and install it.
- Open the app after it is downloaded and tap on Video under the CREATE NEW section.
- Select the video you wish to reverse.
- Tap on the video timeline at the bottom of the screen
- Now, Swipe left on the options panel just above the video timeline.
- Tap on REVERSE Icon
- Wait for some time while the video is processed
- You can now preview the reversed video by tapping on the Play icon
- SAVE the video from the right side of your app.
The reversed video will be stored in your camera roll under the inshot directory.
After the video is finished, you may share it with your Snapchat Story or send it to your friends.
By this time, you must have discovered Snapchat Reverse. If not go back to the beginning of this snapchat reverse article and ensure you read it all very carefully.
If Snapchat reverse is really your thing, make sure you snap us some pictures or videos of your snap chat adventures!
We’ll see you on snap chat; happy snapping