Instagram is a photo and video sharing app that allows users to share their photos and videos with friends and followers on the app. Users can also follow other users, like and comment on photos and videos, and view “stories.” Instagram stories are photos or videos that disappear after 24 hours.
Instagram is popular with young people for its filters that make photos and videos look more artistic, as well as for its Stories feature. It is also used for business purposes to promote products or services.
There is no need to worry about forgetting your password or having to go through the laborious process of deleting your Instagram account. With this step-by-step guide, you can delete your Instagram account permanently and never have to worry about it again.
When you delete your Instagram account, it’s permanent. Don’t forget that if there are posts or pictures worth saving in the trash bin! Make sure to save a copy before permanently deleting everything from social media so that they can still be viewed later on – even after deactivating one’s profile on another platform such as Twitter or Facebook for example (or any other service).
NOTE: Can you delete your Instagram account on a Mobile or Pc? You will need to open up the browser of choice and log in to Google Chrome, Safari etc. If there are any questions about deleting an account I would be happy to answer them!
How to Permanently Delete Instagram Account :
1. Log into your Instagram account.
2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
3. Scroll down and click on “Settings.”
4. Scroll down and click on “Delete Your Account.”
5. Enter your password and click on “Yes, Delete My Account.”
6. Instagram will ask you to confirm your decision. Click on “Yes, Delete My Account” again.
7. Your account will be deleted and cannot be recovered.
Things tо know before deleting your Instagram account
1. Deleting your Instagram account will delete all of the posts you’ve shared on the platform and also means none of your information such as email, phone number or bio is publicly available.
2. If you choose to delete your Instagram account, it will be permanently off unless you change your mind within 14 days and decide to reactivate it.
3. If you’ve linked your Instagram account to other social media platforms such as Facebook or Twitter, deleting your Instagram account will also delete those accounts.
4. When you delete your Instagram account, you will not be able to sign up again with the same email address or phone number.
5. If you’ve ever purchased an Instagram account or if you’re the administrator of an Instagram account, deleting your own personal Instagram account will not delete the other account.
6. If you’ve connected your Facebook and Instagram accounts, deleting your Facebook account will not delete your Instagram account.
7. If you have a business Instagram account, deleting your personal Instagram account will not delete the business Instagram account.
8. If you have a Facebook page that’s connected to your Instagram account, deleting your Instagram account will not delete your Facebook page.
9. If you have a verified Instagram account, deleting your Instagram account will not unverify your account.
10. If you’re connected to an Instagram business account, deleting your personal Instagram account will not delete the business Instagram account.
11. If you connected your phone number to your Instagram account, deleting it will not unlink it.
12. Deleting your Instagram account does not delete any information that’s on Twitter or Facebook under the same email address or phone number.
How much time it will take to permanently delete your inactive Instagram account?
In order to permanently delete your Instagram account, you will need 30 days. This is because it takes about two weeks for the request form and then the process that information before making any deactivation decisions with their servers (which can take up more time).
Of course, there’s always a chance some users might change their minds so if this happens just log back into www.instagram.com.It’ll be easy as pie!
Types of Instagram Accounts that can be deleted
There are several types of Instagram accounts. The most common are personal accounts, business accounts, and creator accounts.
- Personal Account
- Business Account
- Creator Account
A personal account is the simplest type of Instagram account. It is used by individuals to share photos and videos with their friends and family. Personal accounts can follow other personal accounts and businesses, but they cannot follow other types of accounts.
A business account is used by companies to share photos and videos about their products and services with potential customers. They cannot upload media featuring people, including themselves or their employees, without obtaining permission from the person in the photo or video first.
Business accounts can post photos and videos that include people, but the people in the photo or video must be employees of the company and they must give permission for their image to be used. Business accounts can follow other personal accounts, business accounts, and creator accounts.
Creator accounts are used by individuals who create content on Instagram for a living. This could include bloggers, vloggers, musicians, or other types of content creators. Creator accounts are usually the most complex type of Instagram account due to their need for frequent uploading and a massive following.10.0.0.0.1
With this guide, you will be able to delete your Instagram account with ease. The process is the same for all accounts and can help no matter if it’s a personal, business, or spam account.