Table of Contents
Are you planning to spend your vacation in New Zealand? Most people are required to obtain a visa or an ETA, if you are exempt from getting a visa, you are obligated to acquire a NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR ISRAELI CITIZENS. Only Australian citizens can skip that step.
iVisa.com created a fast and stress-free online application process so that you can get the travel document you need with ease.
In case you are interested in learning more about the New Zealand ETA for the citizens of Israel , you should take a couple of minutes and read the information below.
Frequently Asked Questions
As an Israeli citizen, can I apply for a New Zealand ETA for the citizens of Israel?
Yes. Since Israeli citizens are exempt from obtaining a visa when going to New Zealand, you are eligible for a New Zealand ETA. iVisa.com can help you get it with minimal effort.
What are the requirements for a New Zealand ETA for the citizens of Israel?
Before you proceed to the application page to fill in the form for a NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR NORWEGIAN CITIZENS you must make sure that you meet the requirements. However, that should not be a challenging task since the list is short, and the items on it are easy to acquire.
For a successful application process with iVisa.com, you will need the following documents and information:
- Valid passport: Sure that the passport remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have one blank page available for stamping.
- Travel dates: All that iVisa.com needs are your arrival and departure dates.
- E-mail address: iVisa.com will send you a confirmation reference number via email. You will need it when you arrive in New Zealand. You can print it out or keep it on your phone.
- Payment: You are free to use a credit or debit card.
How long must I wait for my New Zealand ETA to be ready and how much will it cost?
That is for you to decide.iVisa.com gives you 3 excellent options according to your budget and time frame, here is what you can choose from:
- Standard Processing: Your New Zealand ETA is ready within 24 hours for USD $79.49.
- Rush Processing: You are required to wait 4 hours for your application to be processed at a cost of USD $128.99.
- Super Rush Processing: Your ETA arrives within just 30 minutes and costs USD $170.99.
What is the Validity Of A New Zealand ETA for the citizens of Israel?
The New Zealand ETA has a validity period of 2 years after issue and is a Multiple Entry document .Your stay in New Zealand cannot go beyond 90 days Per Entry.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Absolutely. For years we have been helping travelers overcome their travel requirements challenges and delivering great results to all of them. Make sure to check their testimonials on our website.
Where could I find more information?
Connect with our customer service agents, who can help you 24/7. We can answer your questions about this and any other visa processes.
iVisa.com can help you with all your travel needs!
Do you want to know what tourist attractions to visit? What famous landmarks are there? What hidden gems nobody knows about? just one destination sounds impossible? Don’t worry, here are some of iVisa.com recommendations: Boogie Board on Sand Dunes, Ninety Mile Beach is ripe for adventure for both the young and the young at heart. At the northern tip of New Zealand’s north island, miles of immaculate white sand await. Surfing the left-hand breakers and bodyboarding down the massive sand dunes are also popular hobbies. Either way, your heart will race and your soul will sing! Just a heads up: you’ll need to keep an eye out for unexpected sand traffic. This beach is actually a major thoroughfare! While it may be tempting to drive oneself along the gorgeous road, it is definitely best to leave the driving to the professionals.
Wine tasting experiences, Waiheke Island is a popular day trip from Auckland and is easily accessible by ferry. Although the island’s beaches are notable, it is the island’s award-winning wines that bring visitors back again and again. It’s easy to see why the 92-square-kilometer island has developed a reputation as a wine lover’s playground, with roughly 30 wineries vying for space. Taking a wine trip to some of the more well-known vineyards, or staying for a few days in a beautiful holiday villa and sampling the wines on island time, is a favorite hobby.
Visa requirements for Israel
New Zealand passport holders travelling to Israel for a visit of 90 days or less do not require a visa unless they are travelling for work or study.
On arrival in Israel your passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of your planned departure from Israel and you must hold an outward travel ticket.
For more information you can contact your nearest Israeli representative. A list of contact details can be found at the Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs(external link).
Student Visa requirements
For information on student visa requirements for Israel please contact your nearest Israeli Embassy.
If you are already in Israel and wish to become a student you must first get a letter of acceptance from the institution at which you wish to study. You will then need to apply to the Ministry of the Interior, Department of Visas(external link).
Phone: +(02) 763 2534
Fax: +(02) 763 2533
Phone: +(02) 629 0222
Fax: +(02) 629 0297
Work and Residence Visa requirements
For information on work visa and immigration requirements for Israel contact your nearest Israeli embassy(external link).
Working Holiday Scheme
New Zealanders aged between 18 and 30 can apply for a 12-month working holiday visa for Israel.
To apply, you can email or post the application form to the Israeli Embassy in Wellington.
For more information, go to the Embassy of Israel in New Zealand website(external link).
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A NEW ZEALAND ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF ISRAEL?
- Valid passport: Make sure that the passport remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have one blank page available for stamping.
- Travel dates: Your arrival and departure dates.
- E-mail address: You will receive confirmation reference number via email. You will need it when you arrive in New Zealand. You can print it out or keep it on your phone.
- Payment: You can use a credit or debit card.
NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR NORWEGIAN CITIZENS
New Zealand is not a distant dreamland that should linger in the imagination of travellers. It’s easy to get to and your voyage across the Pacific will reward you with many incredible attractions and local treasures. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority is also required for citizens of all other NZeTA eligible countries when traveling in the appropriate circumstances. It is easy and simple for Norwegian passport holders to obtain a valid New Zealand eTA before visiting the country. Because the travel authorization is an electronic document, Norwegians can apply for an NZeTA online, eliminating the need to visit an embassy.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A NEW ZEALAND ETA?
- Valid passport – what you should do before you proceed to fill in the application form is to make sure that the passport remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have one blank page available for stamping
- Travel dates – Your arrival and departure dates
- E-mail address – after you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will need it when you arrive in New Zealand. You can print it out or keep it on your phone
- Means of online payment – You can use a credit or debit card, but if you want, you can use PayPal.
NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR SWISS CITIZENS
New Zealand is undoubtedly one of the most spectacular places on earth. Consisting of two main islands and a number of smaller islands, New Zealand has an incredible variety of stunning landscapes, from subtropical forests, beaches and offshore islands. Eligible travelers must apply for the New Zealand eTA visa waiver before visiting the country. From 1 October 2019 Electronic Travel Authority for New Zealand is mandatory for visa-exempt visitors including Swiss citizens. As a Swiss citizen it is very easy to visit New Zealand. Swiss citizens can now travel to New Zealand with NZeTA, an electronic travel authorization that you can easily access online from your smartphone or PC.