What does pm mean on Facebook?
Pm stands for private message. It’s a way to communicate with one or more people privately on Facebook. You can only see messages you’ve sent and messages that have been sent to you. You see PM mentioned in various groups, pages and profiles on the comment section. Its means an individual wants to private message you or the concerned party.
To send a private message (pm ) on Facebook:
1. Open the Facebook app and go to the News Feed.
2. Tap the Messages icon at the top of the screen.
3. Tap the New Message button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
4. Enter the name of the person you want to message, or tap the search bar and enter their name.
5. Type your message in the text box and tap Send.
Using our step-by-step tutorial, you’ll learn how to PM on Facebook from your phone or computer.
On a smartphone app
1. Open the Facebook app.
2. Tap on your profile picture at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap Messages.
4. Tap New Message.
5. Enter the name of the person you want to message, or tap the search bar and enter their name and what you wish to send them in this box (use a subject if necessary). When it’s complete, tap Send at the top-right corner of your phone’s screen to send your message.
On a computer:
1 1 . Log into Facebook using your username and password, then click on Messages located under “Home” at the top right corner of your browser window to open up your messages section 2 2 . Click on the “New Message” button on the top left corner of your messages window to start a new conversation
3. Type in the name of the person you want to message in the “To” field and type your message in the text box, then click on the blue “Send” button located at the bottom right corner of your window to send it.
Now that you know how to PM on Facebook, what will you send first? A friend request? A funny meme? Let us know in the comments below!
For more information about Facebook messaging, check out our article: