Turkey and Algeria share the deep-rooted history and brotherly ties since the Ottoman period. Both countries have an agreement against terrorism, drug, and human trafficking in 2003. Turkey Visa from Algeria exports military weapons to Algeria, and Algeria continues to support Turkey by military cooperation. As of this date, Algeria and Turkey have members of the Union for the Mediterranean.
Turkey exempts Algerians who obtain an official passport from visa requirements, provided that their travel must not exceed 90 days.
See a list of Turkey’s exemption for Algerian passport holders:
- Algerians with an official passport – Visa-free within 90 days period of stay
- Algerians with an ordinary passport (under 15 years old) – Visa-free within 90 days period of stay
- Algerians with an ordinary passport (over 65 years old) – Visa-free within 90 days period of stay
Travelers ages 15-65 holding an ordinary passport must apply for a Turkish visa upon entry. Algerians who are also a member of the Schengen Area or have a residence permit from the UK, USA, and Ireland, are eligible for Turkey e-Visa.
They can get their single-entry permit with 30 days of stay by completing a simple application.
Algerian Citizens Qualification For Turkish E-visa
Algerians vacation to Turkey can be a representation of their rich history. They can immerse themselves with places they have never seen before, considering that Turkey has unique ancient monuments and landscapes. To aim for a hassle-free vacation, citizens of Algeria should know the Turkish e-Visa policy.
As mentioned above, Algerians holding an ordinary passport are eligible to apply online. The e-Visa system eliminates the standard process of getting necessary travel documents by going to a Consulate. A list of nationalities has the privilege to apply for Turkish e-Visa for tourism and business purposes, including citizens of Algeria. They can start filling up the electronic form by visiting Turkey visa form.
Turkey grants a single-entry visa with 30 days period of stay to the following applicants:
- Algerians with an ordinary passport (between 15-65 years old)
- Algerians Member of Schengen Area
- Algerians with Residence Permit in the UK, USA, and Ireland
The border authorities would ask Turkey Visa from Cambodia to present supporting documents. It should include proof of income, travel insurance, and your travel itinerary. During the application, Algerians only need to have their passport. The system wouldn’t ask to upload a bulk of documents in this process.
To complete their application in the portal, they only need the following:
- Payment for the visa (Payment options is available during the application)
Turkish e-Visa system does not support applications for employment, residence, and educational permit. Immigration recommends Algerians visit the nearest Turkish embassy related to this matter. As of the moment, Algerians are ineligible for visa-on-arrivals.
Turkish E-visa Policy
- Algerian passport validity should be 6 months or more. The count starts on the day they arrive in Turkey
- The system will send relevant notifications to the applicant’s registered email address
- Immigration recommends Algerians to apply for e-Visa 3 to 5 days before their intended travel dates to Turkey
- Algerians have to download and print their e-Visa on paper. The border authorities will scrutinize all presented requirements before they allow travelers for entry. Ensure that the information provided is concise and sufficient. Otherwise, authorities may declare invalid entry.
- Algerians must be held responsible during their entire trip and ensure they do not overstay their visa. Otherwise, they may pay fines and penalties. Worse, they can get banned from their future travels to Turkey.
Important Reminder: Travelers from Algeria must have a negative PCR test upon arrival in Turkey.
Turkish Government requires additional requirements for international passengers due to the increasing number of COVID19 cases. The test should take place seventy-two hours before they depart from their country of origin.
Apply Turkey e-Visa from Algeria
Please carefully Fill the Requirements Here, to Apply for the Official Turkey Visa from Algeria
Please Note Carefully: This official form is strictly only for people applying for Turkey e-Visa with Algeria passport. All that is required from you as stated on the form is your personal details, travel details, passport details, and also to specify the type of visa you are applying for.
Meanwhile, when filling the Turkey visa application form, please try and fill the places marked with red asterisks, as they are a very important data need for the processing of your e-visa to Turkey. Now, if you look carefully, you will discover that the Nationality area is already locked with Algeria. This means when filling this form, our system marks you as a Algeria citizen on default. So please applicants from other countries should take note, so as not to make a serious mistake.
Please, when submitting your visa application do choose the processing time according to your needs.
Please before submitting your form, please ensure you are a Algeria Citizen. Please, kindly go over all your details carefully to avoid any mistakes. Also, remember to fill in those places with a red asterisk, to ensure smooth processing of your Turkish visa. Choose the right process time, then wait, we will get back to you in due time
However, we are fully aware of the impact of coronavirus these days. Despite the measures put in place to prevent the spread of coronavirus. You can still successfully submit your e-visa application. Meanwhile, note that issued visas or payment for issued visas cannot be refunded, even when the receiver cannot use it or travel because of the covid-19 measures put in place. And also bear in mind that visa approval can take longer than expected.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Turkey eVisa for Algerian citizens?
Since 2013 the Turkish government has issued an electronic visa for all travelers visiting among over 100 countries eligible for Turkey eVisa. This document is an authorization document that allows you to enter the country. It is important to know that this document is an individual authorization, each party of the group must apply separately and wait for their Turkey eVisa.
This eVisa is only valid for tourism or short business reasons. If you are only transiting, you don’t need a Turkey visa for Algerian citizens.
How long is the Turkey eVisa valid for?
If you have a Turkey visa for Algerian citizens, this eVisa is valid for 180 days after arrival. However, you can only stay for 30 days total within 90 days, depending on your nationality.
What do I need to apply for a Turkey eVisa?
For applying for a Turkey visa for Algerian citizens you will need to present the following documents:
- Valid passport with at least 6 months of validation.
- An e-mail address
- Payment method you can choose between your credit/debit card.
Some nationalities will be required to provide a visa or a residence permit from Schengen countries, the USA, UK, or Ireland.
How long would it take for iVisa.com?
At iVisa.com We work with 3 alternatives for you to choose from for acquiring your Turkey visa for Algerian citizens.
- Standard Processing Alternative: Being this is a cheaper alternative USD $103.49 you will get your documents in 24 hours.
- Rush Processing Alternative: This will take around 4 hours to deliver and you will pay USD $141.49.
- Super Rush Processing Alternative: If you are traveling in the next hours, this is the best option for you, you will get your eVisa in 30 minutes And for that you will pay USD $183.49.
What is the process for acquiring the Turkey eVisa?
You only have to follow these 3 user-friendly steps.
- Step 1, fill out the electronic application form, and select the processing option.
- Step 2, re-examine all your information so you can continue the process, and select the payment method.
- Step 3, upload the required documents.